Study MBA in UK
The MBA program teaches students the importance and value of teamwork. MBA students are frequently assigned to work in groups to complete tasks, which helps them understand the value of collaboration. This course teaches students how to form a successful team and how to hold an effective brainstorming session. So, if the student has prior work experience, he will find it easier to grasp management concepts. As a result, work experience gives students an advantage in the MBA in UK College, allowing them to learn and participate more in the tasks assigned during the MBA class and curriculum.
Study MBA in UK without Work Experience
Most students who want to study in UK for an MBA do not have any work experience, so some consultants promise them admission based on fabricated work experience. When they arrive, their situation worsens because they are unable to cope with the curriculum and pedagogy of UK universities. However, some students wish to enter the country solely to settle down/work there. As a result, they are willing to show fake work experience, which should be avoided.
7 Budget-Friendly Universities for MBA in UK
- University of Ulster
- Leeds Beckett University
- London School of Commerce
- University of Cambria
- University of West London
- Glyndwr University
- Glasgow Caledonian University
Universities to MBA in UK
University of Ulster
Ulster University is Northern Ireland’s largest and most influential university, with over 24,000 students. The M.Sc. Study in UK consultants says that the Management program combines advanced education with hands-on managerial experience. The program supplements graduates’ existing knowledge and skills by providing them with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage and lead in a variety of industries.
- Tuition & Fees for Study MBA at the University of Ulster – £14,910 or INR 14, 75,740
- Course Duration for Study MBA at University of Ulster – 1 year
Leeds Beckett University
This course assists students in developing their managerial style and transforming them into strategic thinkers, preparing them for the uncertain global business environment that we now face. Healthcare Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Public Relations, Supply Chain Management, Accounting, Finance, and Accounting, and Finance are among the specializations available through the MBA program.
- Tuition & Fees for Study MBA at Leeds Beckett University – £15,000 or INR 14, 84,650
- Course Duration for Study MBA at Leeds Beckett University – 1 year
London School of Commerce
The MBA program at the London School of Commerce fosters the ability to effectively manage and lead organizations through the development of abilities, knowledge expansion, and an understanding of a wide range of management skills, ideas, and theories. The course is intended for students from a variety of backgrounds who want to advance their careers internationally by developing their managerial skills.
- Tuition & Fees for Study MBA at London School of Commerce – £6,950 or Rs. 6, 87,880
- Course Duration for Study MBA at London School of Commerce – 1 year
University of Cambria
Since 2017, The Guardian has ranked the University of Cambria (UoC) among the top 120 universities in the United Kingdom. UoC’s ranking in The Complete University Guide – Business & Management Studies has risen from 116th in 2020 to 53rd in 2022.
- Tuition & Fees for Study MBA at the University of Cambria – £12,000 or INR 11, 87,720
- Course Duration for Study MBA at University of Cambria – 1 year
University of West London
West London University According to The Guardian University Guide 2022, 95% of graduates found work within six months of graduation, and the university has risen to 35th place in the UK. The MBA program aims to develop individual strengths in leadership, creativity, entrepreneurship, self-awareness, and collaboration. Students will learn through a variety of methods throughout the course, including blended learning with online support.
- Tuition & Fees for Study MBA at University of West London – £15,000 or Rs. 14, 84,650
- Course Duration for Study MBA at University of West London – 1 year
The Institute for Arts, Science, and Technology at Glyndwr University offers a one-year full-time postgraduate degree program in MBA – Business Administration aimed at individuals, managers, and professionals aspiring to senior management and leadership positions. A student can specialize in Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business, or IT Management.
- Tuition & Fees for Study MBA at Glyndwr University – £11,000 or INR 10, 88,740
- Course Duration for Study MBA at Glyndwr University – 1 year
Glasgow Caledonian University
The MBA program at Glasgow Caledonian University provides insight into leading industry practices as well as supporting theory and research from a variety of industry sectors. Students study a variety of topics to gain a broad understanding and knowledge of key management functions such as global strategy, project and people management, business continuity, and risk management, all while improving their leadership abilities.
- Tuition & Fees for Study MBA at Glasgow Caledonian University – £12,600 or INR 12, 47,100
- Course Duration for Study MBA at Glasgow Caledonian University – 1 year
The top MBA universities for study in the UK may charge high tuition fees, but there are many colleges like those listed above that offer budget-friendly MBA courses and the world rankings are also quite good. So, if you’re looking for low-cost MBA programs, here above listed data will help you to get started.